You are here
Robot-Assisted Surgical Systems Market is Prevailing to Grow at a Reliable Double-Digit CAGR of 10% During Forecast 2018-2023
Global Robot-Assisted Surgical Systems Market Research Report, by Product (Surgical Robot, Rehabilitation Robot, Non-Invasive Radiosurgery Robot), Application (Neurology, Orthopedic, Laparoscopy), End User (Healthcare Provider, Payer) –Forecast Till 2023
It is estimated that the Global Robot-Assisted Surgical Systems Market is expected to register a CAGR of 10% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2023.
Robot-assisted surgical systems industry will witness a widespread adoption since the introduction of the da Vinci surgical system by Intuitive Surgical Inc. After the system got FDA approval in 2000, da Vinci surgical system became the most widely-used surgical robot in the United States and Europe helping many cases to witness reduced length of hospital stays and lower rates of infection.
The increasing need for automation in the healthcare industry and the shifting trend towards advanced robotic surgeries is anticipated to fuel the growth of the market. The high initial costs and adverse reports stand is expected to hamper the growth of the market.
Browse Complete Report Details and Full TOC With PDF Illustration Exclusively @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/robot-assisted-surgical-systems-market-7777
- Stryker Corporation
- Renishaw Plc
- Intuitive Surgical Inc
- Health robotics S.R.L
- Smith & Nephew Plc
- Auris Surgical Robotics
- KUKA AG
- Mazor Robotics
- Medtronic plc
- The global robot-assisted surgical systems market is segmented on the basis of product, application, and end user.
- The robot-assisted surgical systems market by product is categorized into surgical robots, rehabilitation robots, non-invasive radiosurgery robots, hospital and pharmacy robots, and emergency response robotic systems.
- Rehabilitation robots are categorized into assistive robots, prosthetics, orthotics, therapeutic robots, and robotic exoskeleton systems. Hospital and pharmacy robots are categorized into telemedicine robots, IV robots, pharmacy robots, and cart transportation robots.
- Based on application, the robot-assisted surgical systems market is segmented into neurology, orthopedics robotic systems, laparoscopy, and special education.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into healthcare providers, healthcare payers, and others.
The Americas is expected to hold a major share in the global robot-assisted surgical systems market can be attributed to the surgeon’s preference for laparoscopy over open surgeries, due to the reduced blood loss, minimal scarring, shorter hospital stays, and rapid recovery times.
Europe is expected to hold the second largest share in the robot-assisted surgical systems market owing to the approval of the da Vinci X system developed by Intuitive Systems in Europe. The company’s primary aims of modeling this system were to make use of the most advanced robot-assisted surgery technologies at a lower cost. This is expected to increase the market for Intuitive’s surgical robots in European countries.
Asia-Pacific was projected to be the fastest growing region for the global robot-assisted surgical systems market due to the high adoption of HCIT technologies, regulatory requirements regarding patient safety. The Middle East and Africa holds the least share in the market due to fewer initiatives taken by the government.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312
The reports of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Market Research Future